Monday, July 18, 2011

HELP ME!!! THE AIRPORT WILL NOT SEND MY PUPPY TO ME!!!?

OK Heres the story, I adopted a dog from this lady in North Carolina, I live up here in Syracuse NY, She told me that she would ship the puppy by registering Berry (the dog) with these people called the Royal Pets Shippers, so I had to pay a $180, I payed it yesterday and everything seem to be going just fine intill to today I get a email from them telling me that they can not send me my dog intill I pay $550 for a electronic dog create to bring her up here, they said I would get the $550 back as soon as I get the dog, but the thing is I dont have $550 to pay for this create, it makes me mad because they NEVER said anything about having to rent a create, sooooo now my baby is stuck in Atlanta airport and I have no way of getting her!!!!! What should I DO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment