Monday, July 18, 2011

I'm seriously confused. ?

This guy is sweet, funny, dorky (in a cute kind of way) and soo flirty. But, really, he's not attractive. I don't mean to sound petty, but who wants to make out with someone they're not physically attracted to?! I don't know if I like him and I'm trying not to, or if I don't like him because he's not the best looking. Mind you: he's not hideous. Nor is he like, ugly. He's average. I guess. But, I'm always happy when I'm texting him (he's neeever allowed to leave his house and it's summer vacation) and I make him happy (so he's told me) oh, and here's the catch: he likes my best friend, and I had to tell him that she doesn't like him. So, I don't know if I should tell him I like him or not, 'cause I'm not really sure. Ugh. Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment