Sunday, July 17, 2011

Do me and him have a chance and if not did we ever?

Wow so you sound SO much like me:) the guy i was talking about in my question was practically my first BF. But hmm... sooo you have obviously held onto this relationship, serious or not, for quite sometime! I am guessing since you said 3rd grade, you are now older than that? By a lot.. haha. So yea, and you guys have grown on each other. When he talks about his ex constantly, that could be a way of telling you that he still likes you and hes trying to make you jealous or he may want you to say something that will spark the jealously factor. If you were to show him any negative burst about him and his ex, he will get that you are a little jealous and take it as a yes...that you still have feelings for him. This may be his test to see if you still like him! But since you are so nice and do not want to get in the way, (which i totally see where you are coming from!) then you just need to confront him and not play his little game. You could also explain that since his ex has dumped him so many times that he needs to forget her or something, try to find a way to connect back with him and let him catch you hint or your flow, steer the convo in the right way:) And honestly even tho it is your 1st relationship, i would take things pretty seriously too considering that you guys have had a long history together:) I think you guys still have a chance:) Good luck, and thank you sooo much for your answer to my question:) you really helped me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment