Thursday, July 14, 2011

I'm 22 and never dated..whats wrong with me?

Ok, so yes guys hit on me...but noneeeeeee where to be taken seriously. All my friends have been in serious relationships, and i do mean all ! So im feeling sooo lonely ...and the thing that sucks the most now is that if a guy i do like comes around...i would totally get nervous because i wont know how to make out with him...or show him a good time in bed :(..i just really hate where i am. I feel soo lonely and depressed all the time ..and most of all pathetic..i know im not the prettiest, but i don't think im absolutely hideous either..and i do work on improving my self everyday ..i dont know what more i can do..any advise? And i do go clubbing and partying all the time..but clearly no luck :(

No comments:

Post a Comment