Friday, July 8, 2011

Felt cheated and violated for 7yrs by bf?

was with a bgr with bf for 7yrs,there is a sudden changeof him after his proposal to me in August 2010. he tend to spend lesser time with me.. ask for more freedom to go out with friends and colleagues. we used to mett almost daily but now 3-4 a week. he used to text me when home. text me in morning with sweet greetings but all took for a turn. we have ROM settled ltr on this yr in May but was call off cause he last min said he was not ready to commit. later this mth i found out from his female colleague that he likes another plain looking gal in the same company. the gal left because of him. e gal told me she dont like her and ask me check his sms tat she text him i gave him clear signal. what i saw was all the intimate sms for the mths. every hourly he was chatting w her. its clearly far more than a colleague. he tols me the gd times we had tgt is an act of his. i feel cheated.. i trusted him that he is faithful that i gave him my 1st time. he ask me report to the police if i dare. you only throw your family face. its common for guys to play with gals in bgr, nothing big. i really feel damn cheated. for the past 7yrs he needs it weekly. now he said all these to me. i want to make a police report of him cheated and violated me in Singapore. how can i swallow down gals need to be tarnish by a guy like this. play abd get over it? where can i go to make a police report for this. i need a female police woman to talk to. can someone suggest something to me. thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment