Sunday, July 10, 2011

Flea bites all over my arms and legs?

My dogs have a flea infestation, we've fleabombed the house, sprayed it all down, washed them, cleaned all our clothes, etc. Tried everything! My dogs are on allergy medication, as well as the fleadrop stuff that goes down their back. Everyone in my house is doing alright, but me. I have itchy fleabites all over my arm and legs, and I've scratched them to the point where most of scabbed over, and look hideous. I wear jeans out of the house all the time, regardless of how hot it is, because the bites on my legs have gotten so bad. It's embarrassing, and I don't feel comfortable with my body. I live in north west Florida, and it's hot down here. I don't even want to go to the beach, because of this, I'm suffering. Any advice? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment