Monday, July 11, 2011

How can I make myself prettier?

Honey. Honey honey honey :) you ARE gorgeous! and please don't take that just because I have to say that, you are pretty! I didn't notice your bags, although if they're noticeable in person concealed that matches your skintone can't hurt. anyone with even, clear skin is pretty too, so washing your face regularily and using powder on shiny skin or concealed on imperfect skin IF YOU NEED TO is good. you have pretty eyes, and I don't think you need makeup, but if you feel so try a bit of eyeliner on your waterline and curling your lashes. if your face feels washed out, a little cream blush looks natural and pretty. adding a little color or shine to your lips is fun, but don't do it everyday except for some natural pink lipstick/gloss. I go for the natural look, so if you look good without makeup don't wear any!!! u look great without makeup, and your weight looks fine, so does your hair, I don't know what the problem is! honestly, u don't need to change for insecure jerks like the ones who make fun of you, I don't know what they're talking about. lastly, adding layers to hair and maybe even side bangs makes any hairstyle interesting and fun! hope I helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment