Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How do I stop being depressed?

Now, before you start telling me things like, "Hey, go out and say hi, or meet new people, lots of eye contact! Eat ice cream and look at yourself in the mirror and appreciate your beauty and life! GAHHH! It's such a gift, life is beautiful and fun and stuff," I'm going to tell you about my life and the kinds of situations I'm in. I'm 14 years old, 5.5, and weigh 155 pounds! I've been fat all my life and have the most hideous features. My neighborhood is ghetto and dangerous and stuff. So, you've guessed it, money cannot be involved in your advice. I've also been alone all my life and my only friend is the kitchen. But, that's not all of my problems, obviously. I have gone through so MUCH! That's why I'm depressed. I'm lonely, sad and depressed. Not an attention seeker, but I've been feeling kind of down lately and I know why, but just not how to feel better. Oh, and I'm a girl..

No comments:

Post a Comment