Monday, July 11, 2011

I was born with down syndrome and my parents makes fun of me?

My parents finds the need to talk about my mishapped face, my hideous teeth and not to mention the way mouth drops. They'll call me freak and a creation of frankinstein. My mother often calls me a deformed freak. My dad will make fun of how retarded I sound when I talk. They're ruining my self-esteem. Any advice? Also don't you feel sorry for me, knowing that I was born retarded and ugly and probably will never get laid? I mean wtf, I'm retarded as hell, I urinate on myself, My parents makesfun of me because I take specil Ed classes, and all the kids at school, crack jokes on how gross I look. FML. Why can't I be handsome and beautiful like everyone? why did god hate me so much? Why do I have to be born with horrible illness this? Seriously, you guys don't know the hell and criticism I go through on a daily basis. You don't even know the half of it. I've been through hell and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment