Monday, July 11, 2011

Im really depressed...I need help. I'm a furry.?

Im 14. I've been recently introduced into the whole furry fandom thing and now I am in love with it. My fursona is a snow leopard and I'm already ordering a tail. But now I dont really know anymore. I don't have that many friends. And none are furries. I have been struggling with depression my entire life. I thought I finally found something that I can relate to, I felt happy, I felt like I belonged. But now I'm really afraid. I recently found this new thing called yiff. It's where people are furries and have sex and stuff. I am greatly disturbed by this. I look for furry drawings and I find pictures of yiff. I can't help but cry. It's like my whole world is crushed. I thought furry fandom had to do with animals with humanlike characteristics... and I loved the idea. I always knew that I had an animal inside me. But this is way too much. My enjoyment is tarnished by this whole yiff thing. I think that anyone who does yiff is really sick and should not be considered furries. I don't think I can't be a furry now. I love it too much. But I can't enjoy myself without yiff. I think I might kill myself. Someone help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment