Saturday, July 9, 2011

Should i get a nose-job? i seriously hate my nose, it makes me look like a bird or somthing?

hi, well i'm 14 and i'm a girl and i really really hate my nose. It is exremely skinny and has a boney bump on it the a witches nose... i'm not exagerating. And the "ball" on the end of it is gross and huge. I like everything about my face and body except my nose. It makes me so self-concious and i don't like anyone to see my side profile view because I've been told I look like a bird.. yes a few people have made fun of it. Obviously I would NOT get a nosde job as a 14 year old, thats stupid. But my dad said that if I really hate my nose, when I'm a senior in highschool he'll pay for a nose-job because he knows a plastic surgeon. So? I need help. I don't know what to do, because my nose seriously is making me like, depressed. As I said, I like everything about myself except my hideous ugly nose. Please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment