Friday, July 8, 2011

This is my story and I really need some help, please tell me what you think?

I am 20 years old and an only child, my father died when I was just a baby. My mother worked hard and got us a home to live in a car for the family which she used to drive. My mother I have come to realized is not very street smart, so she ended up with another man about 6 years back, but this man is a dictator. He have affected our family, my grandmother and uncles dislike him so much, he does not buy anything in the house he is a sponger and seems to me does not have friends… I have a feeling a day we are going to end up fighting because of his attitude and his low words which he throws around (we don’t talk)… to my-self I think he has another woman because my mother is sleeping with me since the year began and is saying she is waiting for him to get his own place and move out… but the way I see things is he wants what is ours and it worries me sick in my mind… I don’t know what to do I feel so trapped… I can’t afford to tarnish my family’s name anymore by making this go out the doors… I can’t even learn to drive yet because the way he holds on to the car, I work more money than him, he never seems to have money my mother does all the spending, it’s so messed up…

No comments:

Post a Comment