Thursday, July 14, 2011

When will my life of suffering end...?

i look absolutely ridiculous and hideous ..i am a boy 23 and have dark under eye circles and have been humiliated so much coz of them that i have had gals say on my face that wat a ugly bastard i am..its so insulting degrading that i have developed a phobia of my classroom coz whenever i enter girls even guys tend to avoid me...i wonder out of so many people in the world..why god choose me and why he made me inferior...i have extremely rough hair and dont grow a beard at 23 these things add up and make my appearance look even worse....i know that there is no hope left in my life...its almost if i am not a part of the class...i come from a lower middle class family and people in the class even make fun of the clothes i wear how i behave i look..it is a never ending sorrow story of my life .....i am helpless...i feel so inferior to other beautiful good looking people... i have zero self esteem i get anxious paranoid and hands start sweating.....even thinking about these things...i cant be successful in my life with my appearance...oh god take me away....

No comments:

Post a Comment