Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Need help getting over this girl.?

hi im 16 and im really down and upset. im not really an emotional person so i don't want any of my friends or family to see me sad and down or ever see me cry ever so thats why im turning to yahoo answers. me and this girl i liked her alot and she liked me alot we were talking to eachother and other stupid **** couples do when they're sprung over eachother and have butter flies in their tummies. ya usually a girl can never put me down. but when i was about to make it official between me and her. her ex boyfriend tells her some sad puppy dog bull **** story that makes her want to choose him over me. it just hurts really bad to know she chose him over me and it was very random. the night before we were pillow talking and my feelings for her were growing bigger and bigger and she told me i loved you the night before she told me she was gonna get back with him. ya i never get emotional ever or never cry. but im not sad just more sad the fact she chose her ex over me and wasted my feelings for her and my ******* time. and by no means am i ****** clingy or a kiss *** to her. ima sweet nice funny guy a little kid at heart and she was too and i liked her for the way we connected. ya i ****** her too soo im not leaving without that, but it still hurts just knowing that whole month was a waste and first time ever crying over a girl ever. that **** dont happen ever to me. she told me yesterday. and i cant eat or sleep or watch tv or have a fun time today with my friends. :/. i feel like a ****** talking bout this ****. and im not a jerk by the way im hella sweet guy. and this ****** girl and me got our own hamster together. now im ****** stuck with this ****. -_- just something funny i thot you would like to hear,

No comments:

Post a Comment