Monday, July 11, 2011

CRAZY sister getting everything?

16 year old sister just got back from a week in a mental hospital after almost committing suicide and doing drugs, getting drunk, and sneaking out 3 times a week. She gets a new $2000 dollar bed set and gets to pick where we eat dinner, my parents don't even care where i wanna eat or what i want anymore they only pay attention to my stupid sister that now has to go to summer school. She is now getting a cat after me begging my parents to get my own puppy and they refusing and still refusing. Now my parents are like "You can take care of it too!" but i HATE CATS. I HATE MY SISTER why does she get everything when she is a freak and does so much bad and my parents still giver her everything. Is this even fair at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment